RAJAT JOSHI

My Name Rajat Joshi.Im live in samaliya my father`s name is BHARAT KUMAR JOSHI. I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places.I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent. I am never going to have anything more to do with politics or politicians. When this war is over I shall confine myself entirely to writing and painting.Every man is said to have his peculiar ambition. Whether it be true or not, I can say for one that I have no other so great as that of being truly esteemed of my fellow men, by rendering myself worthy of their esteem. I do not take a single newspaper, nor read one a month, and I feel myself infinitely the happier for it. I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself. My life has been one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself. I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others. Today I love myself as I love my god: who could charge me with a sin today? I know only sins against my god; but who knows my god  ? I never loved another person the way I loved myself. I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rajat Joshi Biography